The school authorities of the Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has announced their school fees for both newly admitted and returning students for the 2022/2023 academic session.
So, have you been given admission into Akwa Ibom State University or you are a student already and you want to know how much is Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) school fees for the 2022/2023 academic session, you’re just at the right place.
Below you will find AKSU school fees for fresh and returning students. Additionally, you will see other information such as, how to pay your AKSU school fees online, how much indigenes are to pay as AKSU school fees, banks to pay your AKSU school fees, and more.
Akwa Ibom State University is one of the less expensive schools in Nigeria, students who choose AKSU as their first choice of university have nothing to fear when it comes to the payment of school fees.
AKSU SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESHERS AND RETURNING STUDENTS (INDIGENES AND NON-INDIGENES)
Below is a breakdown of AKSU school fees for freshers who are indigenes and non-indigenes:
|Amount to pay
HOW MUCH AKSU ACCEPTANCE FEE FOR FRESHERS
Akwa Ibom State University acceptance is between 30,000 to 40,000 naira only. The acceptance fee is for fresher and all newly admitted students must pay the acceptance fee cause it shows that they have accepted the admission given to them. You should also bear in mind that once the acceptance fee is paid it is not refundable. Also, a delay in paying the acceptance fee on or before the due date of payment may lead to denial of admission.
- All freshers are to take 5 mandatory GSS (General Studies Courses). So they are expected to pay an extra 2500 for the five (5) GSS courses.
- Returning students who are to offer GSS courses would pay 500 Naira each depending on the amount of GSS.
STEPS ON HOW TO PAY AKSU ACCEPTANCE FEE
- Log into http:www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click on Register Now.
- Click on Admission.
- Select a Bio-Data carefully.
- In the space that is given enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Click verify
- On the right-hand side of the page click on Click to make payment link
- Print out the pre-analysis slip before taking the slip to the bank.
STEPS ON HOW TO PAY AKSU SCHOOL FEES
Below are the step on how to pay Akwa Ibom State University School Fees for both freshers and returning students.
- For freshers ensure you have paid your acceptance fee and also fill out your bio-data form.
- Log into www.Portal. AKSU.edu.ng.
- Type in your JAMB registration number and access code on the bio data form on the student login panel.
- Click on payment to proceed on the dashboard.
- Select your level and semester.
- Click on the pay button.
- Choose your preferred method of payment (Bank or Online).
- Print the pre-analysis slip and go to the bank and make payments for the school fees.
BANKS FOR PAYMENTS OF SCHOOL FEES
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank
- First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
- United Bank of Africa (UBA)
- Unity Bank
- Diamond Bank
- GTB Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- ECO Bank
- Access Bank
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION
IS AKSU A GOOD UNIVERSITY?
- YES, it is one of the best Universities in Nigeria.
IS AKSU A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY?
- NO AKSU is a state-owned university.
HOW MUCH IS AKWA IBOM STATE SCHOOL FEES FOR FRESHERS 2022/2023?
- Indigenes =>> N53,000.00 Per Semester
- Non-indigenes =>> N73,000.00 Per Semester
IS AKSU PORTAL OPEN FOR PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES?
- YES! The Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) portal is always open for payment of school fees.
WHAT IS AKSU ACCEPTANCE FEE?
- The Akwa Ibom State university (AKSU) acceptance fee is around N30,500 for both indigenes as well as non-indigenes.
Thanks for going through this page. Make use of the comment section if you have any questions.
The post Akwa Ibom State University School Fees for Old and New Students appeared first on Latest JAMB News | All Nigerian Universities News.