Borno State scholarship Board has now opened its portal for applicants who want to benefit from the ongoing scholarship.
The Borno state scholarship is a scholarship program initiated by the Borno State government as part of its corporate duty and social welfare program for residents of the state.
The prime purpose of the scholarship program is to help assist financially handicapped students who are in public tertiary schools.
Our major aim of creating this article is to give you a step by step guide on how to successfully apply for the ongoing Borno State scholarship.
If you also have questions about the ongoing scholarship, you will find the answers to your questions on this page.
Things You Should Know About Borno State Scholarship
The scholarship program is divided into two categories; the international scholarship and the local scholarship.
- The Local Scholarship: This scholarship is for students that are presently studying in any public Polytechnic, College of Education, or University in Borno State, Nigeria.
- The International Scholarship: This scholarship is for residents of Borno, who are already schooling or has intentions of schooling in any tertiary school outside Nigeria.
Requirements for Borno State Scholarship 2022/2023
Although the Borno State scholarship board is currently accepting applications from interested applicants, it’s also important you know the requirements to increase your chances of being successful.
Below are the Borno state undergraduate scholarship requirements, as well as terms and conditions:
- The scholarship is for only undergraduates from any recognized public school (University, Polytechnic or College of Education) in Nigeria.
- You must be a resident of Borno State who is presently admitted into any accredited tertiary institution abroad.
- You must be an indigene of Borno State, Nigeria.
- University of Toronto Scholarships.
- 50 Ongoing Scholarships For International Students.
- How to Apply for The Ongoing Coca-Cola Scholarship.
- 50 Scholarship Questions you Must See in Your Scholarship Interview.
Borno State Scholarship Application Guide 2022/2023
Below is a step by step guide on how to apply for Borno State Scholarship:
- Log on to scholarship.bo.gov.ng
- Click on ‘Apply‘.
- Choose the category of scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Create an account (Ensure you use a valid email).
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email. Find the message and click on the confirmation link and you will be directed to the login page.
- On the login portal, input your email address and password.
- A payment page will come up as soon as you log in. Make your payment.
- After paying the money, you will be given access to fill in the scholarship application form.
- The application is divided into stages. Provide the necessary information in each of the stages. Click on save and proceed after every stage you complete.
- The first stage requires you to upload your recent passport photograph and save it. Don’t forget to keep all your documents handy.
- The next stage involves you inputting your academic details.
- The second stage requires you to provide any employment details in cases that you are working. Nevertheless, you can skip this stage if you’re not officially employed.
- The next stage requires you to provide your bank details.
- The following stage requires you to provide the details of two (2) referees to stand for you.
- The next stage will take you to the upload page where you will be required to upload your documents; indigene certificate scanned copies of your admission letter and school ID.
- We advise that you go back and review all the details you have provided to ensure you have provided the right documents and information before you click on ‘Submit‘. If everything is correct, then you can submit it.
- Be informed that your application will pass through various reviews. Thus, ensure all the information you provide is accurate.
- Finally, you’ll be required to submit your printed application form together with each of the following documents; Indigene certificate, admission letter, and school ID to the Borno State Scholarship Board.
Visit scholarship.bo.gov.ng to see the scholarship pdf list 2022.
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions About Borno State Scholarship
When Will The Application For The Scholarship Be Ending?
The government of Borno has not fixed any deadline for the ongoing scholarship.
What Are the Required Documments?
- SSCE Result.
- Admission Letter.
- Borno state Indigene certificate
As an indigene of Borno State, you have no excuss to be out of school as a result of lack of funds. The scholarship application process is not stressful nor painstaking.
The most exciting thing about it is that you complete the application process within minutes and from the comfront of your home.
The post Borno State Scholarship Application Process 2022/2023 appeared first on Latest JAMB News | All Nigerian Universities News.