THE QUINTESENTIAL EDUCATIONAL NEWSPAPER
is an international Newspaper with focus on developments in the education sector. We have a broad focus on developments in Countries in the African Continent, Countries in North America, especially the Caribbean, Europe and Asia.
THE QUINTESENTIAL EDUCATIONAL NEWSPAPER, was established on February 1st, 2021
Our goal is to be an international catalytic agent of changes in educational systems developing and developed countries around the world.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
1. Formulation and implementation of purpose-driven educational policies by governments in countries around the world.
2. We stand for corruption-free management of the education sectors in Africa and The Caribbean as well as the jettisoning of discriminatory educational policies by educational authorities in Europe and America, which routinely deny children of color access to quality education and educational opportunities
3. We stand for the rejigging of Educational systems in Africa and the Carribean with a view to engendering educational system that is able to deliver 21st Century technology-driven education to children from poor homes in Africa, the Carribean and the Minority communities in Europe and America.
4. We owe it a duty to the children from poor homes in Africa, the Carribean and the Minority communities in Europe and America to hold policy makers and education managers accountable for their policies and actions in order to engender a just, egalitarian and peope-oriented educational policies and programmes
The Editorial Values of THE QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION
1. THE QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION shall be an independent Online Newspapers that is free of partisan and sectional interests
2. THE QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION shall maintain Impartiality in our news coverage and reporting. We shall be fair-minded and even-handed to all sides
3. THE QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION shall be a Newspaper of high integrity. We shall be honest and upright in our practice of journalism
4. THE QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION shall stand for and defend the educational Interest of the children from poor homes in Africa, the Carribean and the Minority communities in Europe and America.
5. We shall stand for and defend the right of school age children from poor homes in Africa, the Carribean and the Minority communities in Europe and America to be educated by the State as well as given access to quality and technology-driven education